Chair: Christol Green Alberto S. Llanes
Scribe: Alberto S. Llanes
NOTE: This attendance applies if you are present at the related meeting/call, regardless if you have signed a different attendance for your WG.
|@Tulsi - Aetna|
Minutes Approved as Presented
This is to approve minutes via general consent. "You have received the minutes. Are there any corrections to the minutes? (pause) Hearing none, if there are no objections, the minutes are approved as printed."
Meeting Minutes from Discussion
|Decision Link(if not child)|
Review HL7 Anti-Trust Policy
|Christol read the Antitrust statement.|
|Management||Minutes Approval 4/26/22||Minutes approved by consensus.|
New Proposals and PSS for review - PIE comments or interest
|* PSS-2090 Electronic Product Information - Reviewed and not needing to be involved at this time.|
* PSS-2088 Standard Patient Health Records - establish standard personal health records used in PHR applications. Demonstrate how to incorporate the record into various diagnostic algorithms and clinical workflows. "PIE would like to have this team present this project information with our team. Can we schedule on next week PIE's call?" was entered. Christol will also send them an email.
* PSS- 2091 IG for standardization of physical activity. Looking at GRAVITY to have a measurement for physical activity. We decided to be interested parties.
CARIN Digital ID Card update
|* Cille Kissel and Mark Roberts finised responding to and voting on issues. The next step is to move them forward. Everyone who voted negative has been contacted to allow them to withdraw negative votes. Intent to pubish has been sent to the FHIR IG facilitator.|
* Now we are doing a walkthrough of the IG to look for errors or warnings and have vote from PIE WG to get on the FMG agenda. https://build.fhir.org/ig/HL7/carin-digital-insurance-card/
* We also went through the QA report (link at bottom of IG). zero errors, warnings, hints. We had to supporess a few messages, see US Core ticket FHIR-34240. We also had to supporess that we are using a terminology supported by HL7, but not the validation of the code that we're using.
* Mark motioned to approve the final content of IG and move to publication request.
* Cille seconded.
* There was no discussion.
* Mike Cabral abstained.
* Not counting Christol, 12-1-0
* Mark to fill out the publication readiness checklist.
2. Solicited attachments and ppt slide
3. Solicited spreadsheet review from WGM updates
* CDEX - 27 tracking items in a block vote. Brought up CDex Attachments Solution deck that was brought by Christol and Durwin to take to finance community for approval. Solution: spec are FHIR/RESTful transactions fully compatible with X12 transactions are required by HIPAA.
We'll be meeting tomorrow on CDEX to discuss if any changes need to be made.
|Adjournment||Adjourned at 3:30 PM EDT|