Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

2020-01-21 Meeting Minutes


Facilitator:   Russell Ott, Christol Green, Durwin Day

Scribe: Robin Isgett   

Attendees

Present

Name

Affiliation

x

Jeff Brown

 

x

Laurie Burckhardt

 

x

Greg Zeller

 

x

Jean Narcisi

 

x

Laurie Woodrome

 

x

Stanley Nachimson

 

x

Mark Krebs

 

x

Mary Kay McDaniel

 

x

Rose Hodges

 

x

Jim McKinley

 

x

Rachel Foerster

 

x

Michael Cabral

 

x

Bob Dieterle

 

x

Sonya May

 

x

Tony Benson

 

x

Dawn Wayda

 


Agenda Topics

Agenda Outline

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link

Management


Minutes Approval from 1/7/2020, next meeting.

Free Conference Call app no longer available for use. Will use CISCO WebEx for the meeting today.

Minutes for 01/07/2020 meeting added to confluence on 01/21/2020

Review

Mary Kay started the discussion regarding member ID having multiple coverages. Bob stated that there was an issue with the "Identifier" in FHIR not allowing for multipole coverages. Per Loyd Mckenzie, that is not valid in FHIR. As example, the same member ID cannot return dental and medical coverage in FHIR. FM will open a jury ticket with FHIR since this issue needs to be addressed.

The FHIR 4.0 Coverage Resource can be found here:  http://hl7.org/fhir/coverage.html

Review

Project health-Inventory of projects we need to address, and the actions we're planning on taking.

  1. Vote on VBC Cross Paradigm health story- 

    Lisa or Lenel send us the final reconciled spreadsheet for VBC Health Story.
    We are going to take a final vote so we have it documented in the minutes next Tuesday on the PIE call.
    Looks like it was finalized in the Jan 2019 San Antonio WG meeting, but the final vote is not documented in minutes.
    So, if you can forward the final spreadsheet and final artifact to be published (the Guide) we will take it from there.  Russ will assist with publishing and draft the publication request (unless you would like to do that).  Then we will have to get approval from the work group.
  2. Guidance on Implementation of Standard Electronic Attachments for Health Care Transactions (ACP - Attachment Collaboration Project) - Durwin -negatives to resolve, Floyd and an employee that left the company and no longer HL7 attendee, were withdrawn.  Ask for publication not needed as on WEDI.  Note in ballot spreadsheet that sent out withdraw spreadsheet.  Close - let Dave Hamil know this is now not an active project. Russ motioned to close the project, Mary Kay seconded. Mike Cabral abstained. VOTE: 19-1-0
  3. HL7 Implementation Guide for CDA R2 – Supplement to the Consolidated CDA R2 for Additional Attachment Templates, Release 1 - Extend STU – On hold.
  4. HL7 Attachments Supplemental Guide for the Exchange of C-CDA Based Documents – Implementation Guide DSTU Release 1 - Extend STU – On hold.
  5. HL7 CDA R2 Periodontal Attachment Implementation Guide: Exchange of C-CDA Based Documents, Release 1 - US Realm. Was approved to extend the STU on 1/7/20 PIE meeting.
  6. Attachments Frequently asked Questions (FAQ) living document - Vote to close project - Close 1/7/20 approved.
  7. Publication request for HL7 CDA R2 Orthodontic Attachment Implementation Guide, Release 1 - US Realm. Walked through the request form. Pre-publication to be stored in members only section of HL7 home page. Must be logged in to view the document. Jean motioned to approved, seconded, Mike and Stanley abstained. VOTE: 18-2-0

 

Sydney

Joint meeting with FM in Sydney.  Several PIE members will be in attendance. Travel Visa needed for Australia. An electronic authorization that will be tied to your passport.

Christol sent out link to PIE list serve

Open Floor

Durwin stated that any progress made in Sydney that warrants an out-of-cycle meeting to get work done with be discussed after the conference. FM finalized their agenda. Some quarters will not be joint meeting with PIE. Some things on the agenda include Da Vinci 278 mapping and flow for identifiers. Also LOINC codes used in FHIR. See new Regenstrief release.

 

All


Next call will be on February 11th, 2020 after the WGM in Australia.

 

 Adjournment

Adjourned at 3:22 PM EST

 

Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval

See meeting minutes under PIE in Confluence

FHIR 4.0 Coverage Resource

http://hl7.org/fhir/coverage.html

Orthodontic Attachment IG

Go to HL7 home page, documents, then members only.

Action items

  • Christol will follow-up to see who will be attending HL7 in Sydney.
  • Russ will follow up on projects in inventory and publication request.
  • No labels