Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

2019-10-15 Meeting Minutes

Facilitator:  Durwin Day Russell Ott

Scribe: Christol Green  

Attendees

Present

Name

Affiliation

X

Lorraine Doo

 

X

Bob Dieterle

 

X

Stanley Nachimson

 

X

Susan Langford

 

X

Jean Narcissi

 

X

Laurie Burkhardt

 

X

Ben Hanley

 

X

Mike Denison

 

X

Greg Zeller

 

X

Sherry Wilson

 

 

Agenda Topics

Agenda Outline

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link

Management

 Minutes Approval 10/1

Minutes were approved.  Jean motioned to approve, Russ seconded the motion.

 

Updates

FHIR IG Review – Bob gave an update on ballot comments.
Testing Platforms – Hot links to FHIR IG review and Testing platforms.

 

 

Volunteer opportunity
Russ 

Key Ref Documents:
assignment for review

  • overview review
  • meeting schedule
  • publication review

    PIE_WG_IG_Maintenance_20191015.xlsx
    From our discussion, we'll be asking volunteers to assess each artifact against the following criteria and report out on the 11/12 PIE WG Call:
    1.         Is the STU Expired?
    2.         Are there publishing issues with the document (e.g., hyperlinks aren't clickable)?
    3.         Is the content out of date and in need of an update (e.g., hyperlinks no longer work, POCs referenced no longer active in the community)?
    4.         Is the guidance outdated? If so – does it need to be updated, or simply retired?
    5.         For CDA IGs, do they meet the SDWG CDA IG Quality Criteria - {+}https://wiki.hl7.org/CDA_Implementation_Guide_Quality_Criteria+?
     
    Lisa Nelson suggested that the PIE workgroup focus only on our documents, since some were for Structured Docs.

 

Durwin

2 New LOINC requested

  • Itemized Bill
  • Medical Record for Authorization Denial

 

All

Open floor

 

 

Management

 Next  PIE WG call

10/29/19

 

 Adjournment

 

 Adjourned at 3:45 PM EST

 

Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval

 

PIE WG IG Maintenance

PIE_WG_IG_Maintenance_20191015.xlsx

Action items

·         Russ will ask for volunteers to review the last two unassigned documents.  

  • No labels