Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

2019-09-10 PPIE WG Meeting Minutes


Facilitator:  Christol Green

Scribe: @Robin Isgett  

Attendees

Present

Name

Affiliation

x

@username


x

Dawn Perreautl


x

Rose Hodges


x

Sherry Wilson


x

Greg Zeller


x

Terry Cunningham


x

Rachel Foerster


x

Bob Dieterle


x

Susan Langford


Agenda Topics

Agenda Outline

Agenda Item

Meeting Minutes from Discussion

Decision Link

Management

08/27 Minutes approval

8/27 Minutes posted to our page for review


Updates


Results of the TSC election
Affiliate representative – Giorgio Cangioli
Administrative SD – Mary Kay McDaniel
Clinical SD – David Pyke
Infrastructure SD – Rob McClure
Organizational Support SD – Sandy Stuart
The individuals noted above will serve a two-year term beginning January 1, 2020 and concluding Dec 31. 2021
Sept Ballot Tally – Go to Balloting page, and chose an item up for ballot. Click on the tally button to see percentages of type of votes cast.
FHIR at Scale Taskforce (FAST) 101: Information Session on Sept 12th 10-11 EST. See link in Supporting Documents.


All


HL7 Conf Atlanta Sept 14-19 – X12 is also meeting this week, so attendance may be low for HL7.

Connectathon review – To choose from multiple tracks in Confluence, go to Connectathon 22 and click on tracks. The PPIE workgroup tracks are under 2019-09 Attachment tracks. The CDEX track is an example. Test server http://fhirtest.uhn.ca/baseP4 will be available. Also, chat.fhir.org is available for any questions. There are Hot Links to the CDEX Imp guide. Lisa Nelson will speak on Saturday at lunchtime. Must sign-up for Sandbox interface to see scenarios/resources already built.

Meeting agenda – Bob asked to move Da Vinci Overview for Tuesday Q2 to Monday Q4 in joint meeting with FM. WEDI has requested an overview of 824 Acknowledgement discussion on Tuesday Q1. Attachment document review starts on Wednesday Q4. Susan stated there will not be a joint meeting with FM on Thursday, so it was removed from the agenda. Verified for Rachel that FHIR based CDA was on the agenda Mon Q3.


Open items


Bob stated that Da Vinci will host the Tuesday night party from 5:30 – 7:30 at Max Lager's.

Rachel asked what EHR and CIMI were discussing on Tuesday. Bob speculated that it could be about a common terminology.


Next Meeting


September 14-19 2019 HL7 Conference Atlanta in person.


Adjournment


Adjourned at 2:59


Supporting Documents

Outline Reference

Supporting Document

Minute Approval

 082719MeetingMinutes.docx

FHIR at Scale Taskforce (FAST)

The FHIR at Scale Taskforce (FAST): Why, What and How?

Sept Agenda Atlanta

 PIE WG Agenda Sept 14-19, 2019

Action items

  • Review Ortho attachment for discussion on Wed Q1. 
  • No labels