35. Has the Work Group posted its consideration of all comments received in its reconciliation document on the ballot desktop?
36. Substantive Changes Since Last Ballot?
37. Product Brief Reviewed By
38. Date Product Brief Reviewed
Dec 01, 2020
39. Has the Product Brief changed?
43. Please Describe the Topic
Member attribution list electronic exchange implementation guide.
44. Product Type
45. Parent standard
46. Parent Standard Status
47. Update/replace standard
48. Common name/search keyword
Member Attribution, Member Roster, Risk based,
The implementation guide defines the mechanisms, resources, profiles and extensions required to exchange Member Attribution Lists. The Member Attribution Lists enable providers and payer organization to validate enrollment in Value-Based Care (VBC) programs and support reporting requirements and payment reconciliation.
These are categories of potential users, implementers, or other interested parties such as those that are indicated on the Project Scope Statement under “Stakeholders/Vendors/Providers”. Select those that are applicable, or suggest others:
EHR, PHR, Health Care IT
Healthcare Institutions (hospitals, long term care, home care, mental health)Other (specify in text box below)
Enables FHIR based exchange of Member Attribution Lists (MAL) between providers and payers.
Replaces the fragile current methods of custom files (CSVs, txt etc) and exchanging them using different methods such as Email and Secure Eile Transfer Protocol (SFTP)