Chair: Robert Jenders
Scribe: Robert Jenders
|Medical University of Vienna|
- Continuation of Arden Syntax ballot reconciliation
- Comments and dispositions were entered directly into Jira, with the ballot documented edited contemporaneously.
- Issue OTHER-2668: Missing AND in an example. Technical correction. Persuasive. Vote 4/0/0.
- Issue OTHER-2655: Multiple issues raised, mainly related to examples. These are issues raised during a meeting with the CDS WG during its review of the ballot document.
- Regarding "FHIR terminology server": This should be just a "terminology server". The examples also distinguish between a FHIR data service (but rename this to FHIR repository to be consistent with other FHIR documentation) and a FHIR resource/profile service. Persuasive. Vote 4/0/0.
- Re comment that examples in 188.8.131.52 that are references to value sets are not being used as such; this will require consultation with other WGs, and the issue will be deferred to the next call.
- Comment that asks (about examples in 12.7) whether a reference to a value set can be to both local and standard value sets, requesting illustration of this. The WG will research this; issue deferred to next call.
- Comment regarding reference to a HgbA1C test code in a value set: Deferred to next call.
- Issue OTHER-2666: Technical correction. Persuasive. Vote 4/0/0.
- Issue OTHER-2665: Technical correction already addressed in OTHER-2668. Persuasive. Vote 4/0/0.
- Next meeting: 2023-02-07 at 1100 HL7 time.